Thursday, October 15, 2009

The latest.....

I finally uploaded all the photos off my AWESOME new camera that my WONDERFUL mother got me :)


Look at Kinsey all sexy like!!! This was 2 weeks ago when we were all out to dinner and Kinsey would not let me leave her side! Even when I had to cram myself in between her car seat and Creighton's car seat! I never knew how big my butt was until then....haha.
This is my best friend in Utah, Alex!!! (she's the one who got married :)



Over the summer, I took a short visit home for Ella's baby shower and I spent a whole day with Heidi, Bry, Kins, Creighton and Ma and Pa at the lake jet skiing. LOVE Creighton's face in this one!!!

Kinsey and Bry playing in the water at sunset. LOVE this picture :)





Kins and I practically ran that jet ski out of gas, we were riding it so much!!!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So DaNG CuTE!!!! LoVE YoU! Mom