Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

My birthday was on Friday and look at what my friends at work did for me!!!

My desk smelled like ballons. It gave me a headache! I was very grateful that I have awesome coworkers and friends at work! Without them, my life would be unbareable boring and predictable!!

















When I came home from work, I was overwhelmed by these B E A U T I F U L roses that Jesse got me!!!




















After Jesse and I celebrated my 23rd birthday, I asked him if we could take our family portraits. Jesse is more than a good sport about it, which is more than I was excpecting!




I wanted to get him a new shirt for our first family portrait (to put in "Our Family Album"--in the nasty Kate Hudson voice from How to Loose A Guy...Mom, I know you get it ). Anyway, Jesse vanished at one point and when I found him, he wanted a new wardrobe...

Forgive the blurry photos, I was just laughing way too hard!!























Anyway, happy birthday to me!! And thank you honey for making it a dang good time!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy Late Bday Whiters!! Love you!