Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010 Recap

2010 treated us well and was filled with lots of laughter. I was able to go to Women's Conference with some of my favorite women in April (minus my absolutely amazing sister): Marsha Powell, Kim Fiedler, Gayle Hage, Mandy Bunjer, Heidi Hage and me! I love these ladies and am so blessed to have them in my life as such strong, bright examples. I want to be just like them!

A few months later Jesse and I were able to take some time to go to vegas for my cousin Courtney's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and such a memorable trip!
Bryan and I took the mandatory job of entertainment (yes, those are my insanely white legs... no, I don't tan. No, I don't want skin cancer ;) We had everyone laughing and Kinsey was near tears.
It was the first time our whole family had been together in a long time. So naturally, we took advantage of it..





















































Jesse and I have been very blessed with consistant work this year and even more blessed with great family and friends.
We hope 2010 has blessed you and family and we pray 2011 is even better for all of you!!
HAPPY EVERYTHING!!! Love, The Whites.

2 comments:

Gayle Ann said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT year!!! Love you guys madly!

Anonymous said...

..........