Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our wedding

Jesse and I were married February 16th in the Sacramento Temple. I couldn't have asked for a better day or future! Everything was perfect. Here are just a few pictures from that remarkable, unforgetable day! Jesse is everything and more than I have ever wanted or needed! Having him in my life will always make me the person I want to be. I will love him forever! The perfect day!
Priceless!
Such awesome coloring in this picture!
Our RAD cake!!
Every kiss begins with K!!!
Me and my Momma!! and Best friend!
Our first dance!
Girl friends!!
AGH!!! :)
THE WHITES

Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this day more than I could have imagined!

5 comments:

THE HAGES said...

Hey Whit! Cute Blog! I love that another family is getting into this whole thing!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

whitney!!!! i LOVE YOU!!!!!! you guys are soooo stinkin cute!!!! i cannot wait till me and nick are married and we all get to hang out!!! muhaha. EXCITING!!! anywho, i love you!! tell jess hi for me!! :)

kelsey said...

what the heck, i didn't know you had a blog!!

Callie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Now I can keep tabs on you!! It's still weird to think you're Whitney White, no more Hage!

Call me anytime, we go too long without talking! Hope you had a good b-day.

Mandy said...

I LOVE your cake!! And I LOVE your blog!! I didn't even know you had one!! I am so excited!!